This 123 place service works closely with the supportive families so the children have the most enriching educational experience in their early years.
Within a state of the art building, you will find outstanding facilities and resources, a natural indoor and outdoor area which incorporates modern technology and a very close and friendly team who strive to provide children the possible opportunities.
- Heavy invested in on-going and paid professional development with a tailored programme designed to ensure all staff are fully up to date with changes in the industry
- Great resources
- Opportunity to work with a large centre passionate about delivering a high level of care and education to the children.
- Great working relationships across centre staff and families
- Supportive management
- Monthly RDO considered
- Above award
- You will be responsible for running one of the rooms (can be flexible)
- You will manage and delegate responsibilities other staff members
- Have the ability to identify the children’s strengths and interests, choose appropriate teaching strategies and design the learning environment
- You will oversee the supervision of the children and will lead the daily program
- A key part of the role will be building strong and trusting rapports with the parents , children and the local community
- Room leader experience preffered or very confident leader
- Diploma or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Able to work in a team effectively
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF, NQF , NQS and the regulation
- Energetic, passionate and committed to work
What do you need to do
For further information please send your resume to [email protected] or alternatively click on apply now with your updated resume and cover letter.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jessica for a confidential discussion on (02) 9549 5700.