We are looking for an experienced, qualified trainer and assessor to deliver the Certificate III and Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery in the Perth Region
We are a rapidly growing company expanding into regional areas offering qualifications across all areas, under differing State and Federal contracts, looking for an independent, self starter who is flexible, passionate about the student experience and engagement, and understands compliance and its importance in their role. You will be required to travel to train existing clients as part of this role. Must have a reliable car and current licence. Asian Cookery experience would be advantageous.
About the role
- Facilitate & deliver effective learning in a classroom environment as well as on-line / correspondence programs
- Mentor and motivate students through their qualifications
- Lead workshops and work with students
- Provide monthly progress reports on classes and students
- Effectively work with others in the team to uphold the vision and mission
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable currency in Commercial Cookery at the Certificate IV level (Minimum)
- Demonstrable current experience in VET/training environment
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience
- An ability to build supporting relationships with students
- A proactive and resourceful attitude
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment including LLN Units
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- AND/OR qualifications that can be mapped to equivalency.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you are looking for an exciting role with a dynamic team please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.
Job Type: Contract