Who we are
We are a Healthsave branded independent pharmacy located in Ringwood Square Shopping Centre. The pharmacy is open Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. We have an enthusiastic and dynamic team of three pharmacists and 12 pharmacy assistants, and we are currently seeking another pharmacist member to add to our growing family. We are offering 30 to 38 hours of work per week on a permanent basis; days and times of the week are negotiable.
Who you are
You love your chosen career of a community pharmacist and are looking for a position that will give you professional satisfaction while having fun at the same time. You have a can-do attitude, genuinely care about customers and are keen to provide the best care. You are willing to immerse in our team and our business, quick to learn new processes, capable in multitasking, comfortable to take on set responsibilities, have attention to detail, confident and enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed in the role. Ideally you are able to start work ASAP but if you are who we are looking for then we’re willing to be flexible.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties will be that a busy community pharmacist, working alongside of an established dispensary team and leading the front of shop staff. Your typical day can include:
- Helping customers
- Dispensing prescriptions
- Providing direction and support to front of shop staff
- Checking of websterpacks
- Answering nursing home enquiries
- Serving pharmacotherapy clients
- Performing stock management tasks such as placing orders, receiving orders and putting away stock
- Supervising dispensary assistants
- Undertaking administrative tasks in the dispensary
- Opening and/or closing the store
Qualifications and Skills
You must hold a current active registration with AHPRA to practise as a pharmacist in Australia. Previous experience in community pharmacy preferred. We are unfortunately unable to provide any sponsorship for working visas. The following previous experiences will help you succeed in our pharmacy:
- Working with pharmacotherapy clients using Meth-DA
- Working with Z software (both POS, back-office and dispensing software)
- Familiarity with working with residential care facilities and other webster care patients
Benefits and Perks
The wage rates (including penalties for weekend work) will be based on your experience and your value to our business, but will be above the Pharmacy Industry Award. Staff discounts for in-store purchases will be offer as part of your employment. Ample free parking is available on site.
Have we found you?
If you think we sound as good to you as you will us, please email your CV to Kitty at [email protected] or call 0411563749. Questions about the role are welcome.