Rewarding recruiting role within a supportive and vibrant HR team
Long term, secure employment within a large and growing organisation
Based at Kilcoy, easy commute from the Sunshine Coast or Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Kilcoy Pastoral Company Limited (KPC) is currently looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Recruitment Assistant to join a focused and results driven HR Team. Reporting directly to the Workforce Planning Manager, you will perform a variety of recruitment and administrative duties to attract, recruit and select for our operational processing and associated roles in the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the recruitment and selections process, including creating and posting job ads, screening of applicants, arranging interviews, reference checking, immigration checks and maintenance of employment documentation;
- Maintaining the company’s online application system (SCOUT TALENT);
- Performing administrative processes such as, internal recruitment activities, updating documents and preparing new employee packs;
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies;
- Coordinating Inductions and Pre-employment activities;
- Efficient and professional management of recruitment related verbal and written communication;
- Providing backup support for Workforce Planning Manager; and
- Assist with ad-hoc recruitment and workforce planning related projects.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Recruitment/Human Resources role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources would be highly regarded
- Strong administration skills
- Understand the importance of ethical and confidential behaviour
- Proficient use in Microsoft application, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- A customer service focused approach with experience across a culturally diverse workforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A how may I help, sincere and friendly attitude
- Ability to work under pressure , prioritise and balance competing demands
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding, secure career and is flexible to initially work a Monday to Friday roster but also transition to a lifestyle roster in the future, which will include weekend work.
If you are a competent and outcome focussed individual ‘Apply Now’ to join our major export Beef Processing enterprise operating in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment, and add your contribution to our businesses growth and success. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
For further information please contact our Recruitment Department (Trina Reed) on 07 5422 4659 or [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36030932?type=standout&userqueryid=04a4a428bdec0829014f256b964986c9-4171048 →