Ramp, Australia’s leading RFID solution provider and systems integrator, is currently looking for an exceptional Software Developer to join our growing team on a full time basis.
If you can tick off all of these:
- 3-4 years hands on experience in systems development with C#
- Experience with Asp.Net MVC / WebApi 2, Entity Framework and Azure Cloud
- MS SQL Server and related technologies
- Strong focus on Domain Driven Design
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- The position requires frequent communication with colleagues and partners.
And you can tick off most of these:
- Familiar with concepts like MVVM, MVC, dependency injection, MicroServices and NoSQL
- Mobile application development with Xamarin (not essential)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Disciplined approach to software development. Includes defining and enforcing engineering best practices.
And very importantly, if you value collaboration and are happy to share your knowledge and mentor others, if you take pride in your work and love what you do, if you act with integrity in all areas of your life, and finally if you are keen to be part of our dynamic, driven team, we would love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] with your cover letter, CV and any supporting documents, videos, projects, etc – whatever you think will blow us away.
If you have contributed to any Open Source projects (in any programming language), please post a link to the Github/etc repository, and indicate what your contribution was.