Thorn is one of Australia’s leading financial service providers, offering a broad range of financial solutions to meet a growing demand from niche consumer and commercial markets.
Thorn Group comprises of Radio Rentals which has 90 stores nationally.
Your role as a HR Administrator will be to support the HR team with a range of activities and to use your administration skills. You will also take an active role in various projects within the company.
This irole is required for a miminum of 2 months and the successful candidate is required to commence immediently.
- Provide high quality administrative support
- Ensure general systems/records are keep up to date
- Ensure all internal files are constantly up to date
- Co-ordinate Interviews, Reference checking and other recruitment activities
- Assist in all other HR administrative duties
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in General administration within a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, incorporating verbal and written communication
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, incorporating effective planning, time management and organisational skills to achieve quality outcomes
- Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of human resources
The role is based at the Thorn head office in Chullora. Parking on site is provided.
Candidates will be contacted on Monday 23rd April 2018, so apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36043087?type=standout&userqueryid=67c406581b37ee3249db15b958f4e204-1055237 →