KniGGhts manages the accounts for racehorse trainers and other thoroughbred industry providers. We have clients Australia wide.
Due to recent growth we are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated accounts payable expert to join our team in Mornington, Victoria.
The Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Processing of our clients supplier invoices and facilitating payment
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with and updating our clients regarding their creditor balances
- Payroll for our clients – multiple businesses
- Negotiation of payment plans if and when required
- Data entry and assistance with producing month end invoicing run
- General administration duties including preparation of emails and filing.
Key attributes required for success in this role:
- Previous accounts payable and payroll experience
- Racing knowledge will be highly regarded
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven working knowledge of MYOB, Xero is essential. Knowledge of Ardex would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, follow instructions, be able to work in a team and autonomously
- Customer and service focus with good telephone etiquette
This position is suited to a person who can handle a fast paced, high pressure, busy work environment. If you are good at prioritizing work, staying calm under pressure and like to be organized, then this is the role for you.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36031204?type=standard&userqueryid=04a4a428bdec0829014f256b964986c9-6277078 →