WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Downer is seeking to employ an experienced Planner to join our team immediately.
The role will be offered on a casual basis for an initial 4 week placement, however further shutdown opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
Successful candidate will have;
- Strong MS Project skills;
- Demonstrated reporting experience;
- Mechanical or structural back ground preferred with maintenance shutdown planning also highly desirable;
- Strong communicator that thrives in a shutdown environment; and
- A strong commitment to safety.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36044157?type=standard&userqueryid=82c6adcdc2225d8a0a1b0da07cd6e8dc-0111973 →