An urgent requirement has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a new project.
You will be responsible for undertaking functional analysis of the needs of business users and translating these into system functionality. You will also be responsible for undertaking analysis of current and future state business processes and working closely with business users to identify any gaps.
This diverse role incorporates a range of activities across all phases of the system development lifecycle including, analysis, design, implementation, testing and supporting go-lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of the project development lifecycle in a new domain.
This projects clients are distributed around Frenchs Forrest therefore you must be prepared to travel to the individual sites within the district as required.
You will be also required (but not limited) to:
- Elicit system requirements using a range of structured analysis techniques including, data and systems analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Breakdown high-level business and user requirements into system functionality specified at an appropriate level of detail suitable to enable technical design and build.
- Review and populate Design Consulting Workbooks relevant to the project.
- Specify system tests and conduct system and user acceptance testing.
- Review vendor technical specifications.
To be successful in securing this role:
- Previous experience in a business analyst role using structured analysis techniques for an enterprise wide project/program in a large complex organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultation and facilitation skills and demonstrated capacity to broker effective IT solutions from a broad range of diverse stakeholders.
- Sound written and oral communications skills, including experience in authoring technical documentation, and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience in all phases of the IT systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering, through testing to rollout.
- Experience of implementing IT solutions in a health or non-for-profit environment (advantageous though not essential)
Please send your CV in the first instance and all suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36045015?type=standard&userqueryid=132bf9afd02e341071614907b92d1843-7810267 →