Federal Government Agency | NV1 required
Long term contract
Contact Vaughn on 02 6103 1814 or email [email protected]
One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Security Clearance Digitisation Team Leader. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The role consists of:
- Vetting the contents of all files;
- Manage any exceptions or anomalies in line with existing DFAT’s Security Policies and the Protective Security Policy Framework;
- Obtaining the relevant approvals and completing the required documentation to destroy files;
- Reviewing and amending records in the relevant electronic database;
- Managing the team, in line with DFAT’s Code of Conduct and Values, to ensure DFATs objectives are being met and ensure that any issues are dealt with rapidly;
- Developing and updating monthly statistics and weekly advice of the teams output.
- Any other support or vetting functions as directed by Team Leader or Director.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Vaughn on 02 6103 1814 or via email [email protected]
Ajilon is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Ajilon is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.