About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strategic, analytical, commercially oriented Pricing Strategy Analyst to be part of our Product & Marketing department. Reporting to the Consumer Pricing Manager, as our Pricing Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analysis and recommendations for retail pricing strategy, including the management of regulatory pricing outcomes, pricing strategy for campaigning and price elasticity modelling to meet AGL’s growth targets.
If you enjoy pricing analysis, providing expert pricing advice for analysis and monitoring the margin position from the pricing outcomes, we would like to hear from you.
- Support Consumer Pricing Manager in developing and delivering Pricing Strategy.
- Provide pricing analysis (including scenario modelling) to meet agreed parameters with regulatory team, finance and senior leaders.
- Maintain expertise and understanding of a complex, highly regulated and changing industry environment requiring full compliance whilst achieving margin growth
- Provide support to the business in pricing and margin related queries (project, acquisition, media responses, financial reporting).
- Provide external audit support.
- Excellent numerical and reasoning skills for analysing data and interpreting outcomes.
- Pro-active approach to thinking through and solving problems, acting in the best interests of the team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality work that can be relied on to support decision making. Responds to queries in a timely manner.
- Tertiary qualifications in either economics, finance, business, statistics, accounting or engineering.
- [link removed]Advanced Excel Skills, intermediate SQL skills, Tableau experience
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where “actions not words” fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36035641?type=standout&userqueryid=04a4a428bdec0829014f256b964986c9-1805751 →