AGITO Group, commenced operation in 1979 and now has over 35 years of experience in the provision of professional engineering solutions to the Food and Beverage, Parcel and Post and Industrial sectors. Core elements of AGITO’s product range include development, design, manufacturing and maintenance services, utilising our extensive skills matrix of mechanical, electrical, structural and software engineers as well as tradesmen. AGITO’s head office is based in Canning Vale, Western Australia with an office and manufacturing facility well established in Sydney.
This role would suit an Engineer that has strong skill set in Project Management or Project Engineering with the ability to co-ordinate and schedule, compile reports based on works completed and forecast works for completion.
Preference will be given to a Electrical or Software Engineer, trade or degree qualified. The role includes management of a project plan encompassing both the manufacturing of materials handling equipment and the development and co-ordination of site works associated with the equipment being built through to integration of equipment into our clients facilities.
Projects include the manufacture of new conveyors and removal or installation of materials handling systems, automated plant and equipment. This position will be based in our Sydney office in Kings Park and is a permanent or contract role.
Administration and Risk Management will form one of the fundamentals to this role. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining (WHS) policies, procedures, and monitoring compliance to minimise, prevent and ideally eliminate injury and illness.
Site specific processes will need to be documented along with safe work methods for tasks as defined by Engineering support. Onsite communication as required with our employees, contractors and our client will form part of the daily activities.
The role will require an experienced professional who is happy to split their time between site and the office.
You will also ideally have a trade/degree in Electrical or Mechatronic’s with experience in automation and integration of materials handling systems. We are looking for someone who is available for start immediately.
- A ‘can do’ attitude backup by 7+ yrs industry experience
- Administrative and strong organisational skills, diary management, reporting and meeting deadlines are important in a safe environment
- Clear communication skills and ability to work across all levels from Trades on site to the Customer
- Ability to plan ahead and forecast what’s coming
- Documented risk assessment, management and control
- Preparation of Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS)
- Monitoring and organisation of compliance
- Delivering on Time / Specification / Budget
- Management of site resources including trades, equipment and materials
- Regular monitoring and reporting on job progress, anticipated obstacles and provide solutions
- Degree/Trade qualification in Engineering
- To Apply
Please provide a covering letter detailing any work experience you may have completed and your resume. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please complete your application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button below
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36042765?type=standout&userqueryid=82c6adcdc2225d8a0a1b0da07cd6e8dc-3274547 →