Realise your full potential and have serious fun doing it!
At Affinity Education Group, we proudly do things differently. Our mission, to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential, isn’t just about what we do for our children, it’s about what we do for our team too.
Winning attitudes, teamwork, cooperation, collaboration and open communication create a sense of belonging for everyone. Individuality, knowledge, skills and experience are respected and valued. We bring out the best in each other to realise our full potential, and we have serious fun doing it.
With more than 150 Affinity Education Group centres Australia wide, this is your opportunity to shine.
Welcome to Papilio Rosebery! Our 74-place centre is managed by a wonderful and highly dedicated team of early childhood professionals – and they are ready to give you a warm welcome! We utilise the unique Lifelong Learning approach developed by Affinity Education Group which perfectly supports the Early Years Learning Framework. We integrate an exciting ‘Healthy Children’ program of events, activities, incursions and excursions year round and involve our families and local community at all times. Visit our Facebook page to find out more: https://www.facebook.com/PapilioRosebery/
As Assisting Educator, you will help with the preparation, implementation and evaluation of educational programs designed to bring out the children’s best. You will work with children individually and in groups, and support the Lead Educator in completing daily observations for program planning purposes. You will also help to create a caring, secure and active learning environment.
We expect you will have:
- Experience caring for children of all ages, while respecting any cultural, socio-economic or other differences and giving consideration to individual interests, special needs and aptitudes
- The skills to gather and document detailed information about the children, and to develop an accurate developmental profile for each child
- The ability to contribute to a smoothly operating and continuously improving centre, one where children feel safe and stimulated to learn and families feel welcome and informed of their child’s development
- A proven capability to meet relevant regulations and standards
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Experience in an early childhood setting or in a similar role
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services or study towards an approved early childhood education diploma qualification
- A current Working with Children Check or equivalent, current driver’s licence, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
Advance in this Permanent Part-time Assisting Educator role (Up to 37.5 hours per week).
Achieve beyond your expectations as you are supported to learn new things, grow personally and professionally, and develop new, valuable skills. Enjoy exciting new opportunities that go beyond the ordinary. Achieve newfound happiness and work-life balance.
Feel positive. Feel proud. Make new friends. Laugh. Go home smiling.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36043456?type=standout&userqueryid=5a199886704fb8cf132d47901a825baf-5901183 →