Access Cold & Dry Storage is a cold storage facility located at Redden Street, Portsmith.
We require a casual Administration person to provide assistance to the team and to cover others during periods of leave. Whilst we are flexible with start / finish times it is envisaged that the successful applicant will be required as follows;
- Normal 4 hours x 4 days per week
- Due to operational requirements flexibility with hours may be required from time to time.
Duties will include but is not limited to:
- Receiving and processing of customer orders
- Stock Inventory
- Logistics – coordinate with transport companies and clients
- Create invoices, receipt payments, debtor follow up as required
- Accounts Payable
- Address customer queries
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Account type roles
- Accuracy in processing
- Ability to adhere to a strict schedule
- Experience in the use of MYOB software required
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Have excellent people and communication skills
Previous experience with ‘IRONBARK’ software is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply for this position forward resume to: [email protected]
Applications Close: 4 May 2018