4Lane is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist with a passion for Pilates and exercise rehabilitation to join our team. 4Lane is unique – as we offer: Physiotherapy, Gym, Pilates and Yoga all under one roof. Located in the industrial estate two minutes out of Dunsborough’s town centre, we aim to provide personalised patient care to the local community in an elegant and modern facility.
- An enthusiastic team member with sound clinical reasoning and strong communication skills.
- Well-developed manual therapy & exercise prescription skills.- A professional, innovative and caring approach to treating patients.
- A desire to undertake a Senior Physio role and mentor other Physiotherapists.
- A growth orientated mindset with the desire to expand business activity.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Driver’s license.
What we offer:
- 45-minute initial appointments and 30-minute follow-ups.
- Your own individual treatment room.
- Fully equipped Pilates studio with Allegro 2 Reformers and Trapeze Table (Classes limited to max 5 clients: 1 Physiotherapist).
- Large fully equipped functional rehabilitation gym.
- Full-Time (5 days per week) with flexible working hours.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, clinical mentoring and Pilates case load.
- Supported personal and professional development with annual contribution for external education.
- Remuneration aligned with experience.
If you wish to become a valued member of a fun and supportive team and have a desire to help develop our Physiotherapists as clinicians, please submit your resume/CV including a cover letter to the email address below. For further information regarding this position, please do not hesitate to call.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0438 117 272
Applications to be submitted by 25th May 2018
Start Date: June 2018