Your New Practice
We are a busy, innovative and dynamic practice servicing patients in Moorabbin and surrounding suburbs with quality emergency and general dental care, 7 days a week. We also work closely with our sister practice Bayside Smiles (www.baysidesmiles.com.au).
Our mission is be the most loved and respected dental practice in the community. Our wider vision is to provide Australia’s best emergency dental care with a culture of excellence and a team of happy, respected, disciplined and collaborative professionals.
Our day to day work environment supports and develops the best and most successful team and patient outcomes, and we are excited to be entering our next phase of evolution which will bring about golden opportunities for both personal and career growth for the right candidate.
Your New Role Will Require You To:
- Be a front office reception star!
- Be outstanding in your current role and ready for your opportunity to shine.
- Be inspired and motivated to work with others in a team environment.
- Be a pro active people person with a focus on delivering a quality patient experience every time.
- Understand how to bring out the best in yourself and your team mates.
- Manage patient appointment bookings including converting patient enquiries to bookings.
- Manage the implementation of patient treatment plans.
- Assist with the implementation of practice operating policies and procedures.
- Account management, invoices, banking and reporting.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing activities to assist the practice in achieving our vision.
- Work closely with the practice owners, practice manager and management team of experts in HR, finance and marketing.
To Secure This Role, You Will Need To:
- Be passionate about people.
- Be the right mix of confident yet humble.
- Be motivated by the opportunity for learning and growth in this role.
- Friendly and energetic with an enviable work ethic.
- Be ready to lead by example and inspire excellence in others.
- Be looking for above market remuneration which will reflect your skills, experience and behaviours.
- Be ready to be part of something really amazing!
If you are the perfect fit for us, then we want to be flexible to accomodate your individual needs. This might include the opportunity for the role to be:
- Full time or
- Part time (over 3, 4 or 5 days) with the potential also for flexible hours.
If you think you could be our next front office reception star, then don’t waste any time. We are interviewing currently for this role.
Apply now by sending us your CV to [email protected] Please include a short 60 second video outlining 5 key attributes that make you a perfect fit for this exciting opportunity.
We can’t wait to meet you!