61-Bit is looking for a highly motivated Growth Manager to develop our business strategy and hit our sales targets.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the advertising industry and a keen understanding of how to develop media products for maximum effect to our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a sales role with knowledge of B2B sales, and experience prospecting new business.
- Excellent communication and influencing capability teamed with solid negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in media, agency and/or publishing environments.
- Eagerness to exceed sales targets and commitment to achieving your KPIs.
- Passion for growing genuine relationships with customers, networking, and initiating new working relationships to achieve commercial outcomes.
- Driver’s license and your own vehicle.
This position will be based in Melbourne and if successful, you will be joining our tight-knitted dynamic team and community at our co-working space. A sales incentive plan is also part of the role.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.